Thursday, September 29, 2011

We drank the kool-aid (a.k.a. the week I became a Disney ambassador)

We recently spent the happiest week of our lives at the happiest place on Earth.


What a big statement. It surprises even me. But it's true.

Mickey knows how to pull the same strings Santa does, apparently. He left these bags in the boys' rooms. When they woke up it was time to go.


Disney kept commanding that we let the memories begin and so we obliged. Then they rushed in. And they started flooding.



Brothers loved on each other. Why not? There was just this abundance of love to go around. Seriously, Disney!


How do you do this, Disney? This voo doo that you do, so well?



My spirited boy was spirited in all the right ways.


My reserved baby made new friends.



No detail was overlooked.



We will be back. Again and again.



And again.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love that you were chosen for this!!! Looks like you all had so much fun :) That is one place that has just recently gotten on my kids radar. Maybe someday.
Love love love that you all were able to have this great family time.